Rowher Flat OHV Area
Rowher Flat is open to motorcycles, ATV's and 4-wheel drive vehicles. No stopping, unloading or OHV riding is permitted on the Rush Canyon access road. Restrooms are available. Spark arresters, mufflers (4WD's) and a valid registration are required for all vehicles.
 Trails in Rowher Flat
This OHV park is also known as Texas Canyon.
- From Highway 14 (North)
Take the Sierra Highway exit (Canyon Country); turn right onto Sierra Hwy (continue for ~7.5 miles); turn left on Rush Canyon Road.
- From Highway 14 (South)
Take exit Via Princess; turn right at Via Princessa; turn right onto Sierra Hwy (continue for ~7.9 miles); turn left on Rush Canyon Road.
Look for the Rowher Flat sign on the right-hand side of the road once turned on Rush Canyon Rd.
 Maps and GPS Coordinates
Rowher Flat OHV Area Coordinates: 34.498917° -118.382383°
- Satellite image from Google Maps, Windows Live Local, WikiMapia
- Street map from Google Maps, or Yahoo! Maps, or Windows Live Local
- Topographic map from TopoZone
- Aerial image or topographic map from TerraServer-USA
- Find nearby Geocaching locations
- Find this location with Google Earth